The State Basketball Tournament is scheduled for the first weekend of March each year (March 7, 2020). There are three separate divisions and tournaments.
- Challengers I tournament is for young men in the 6th-9th grades.
- Challengers II tournament is for young men in the 9th-12th grades.
- Young Adult Men's Ministry (YAMMs) tournament is open to young men, age 18 to 35, who are not in high school. The young men must be members of/or associated with a local church.
Sports programs have the strong ability to attract a young man’s attention. The basketball program is not only a tool that involves young Christian men in the mission activity of a local church, but it also can be a tool for enlisting those who are outside the influence of the church as well.
For more information contact:
State Basketball Tournament Director
Assistant State Basketball Tournament Director
Possible Team Compositions:
- Single Church Team: all members or associates of a single church
- Multiple Church Team: members or associates of churches combine to form one team (one church needs to be designated the lead contact church, the team name should possibly represent the combination of the churches involved, i.e. Southside Churches of XYZ Texas)
- Association Team: members or associates of churches from a local association
- Regional Team: members or associates of churches from a region
Teams interested in participating in the State Basketball Tournament need to download all of the information below and complete the online registration or send in a completed team roster and check to the state office before February 15th.
Contact Keith Mack at keith.mack[at]tbmtx.org or call (214) 275-1123 if you are having trouble downloading the following information related to the State Basketball Tournament.
Basketball Coaches Packet Download:
- Basketball Tournament Information
- Basketball Roster
- Medical Release Form
- Belton Area Map
- Belton Area Information
- Basketball Flyer 2019