Dates: December 26, 2019 - January 1, 2020
Location: Wheeler Peak, New Mexico
You are invited to join a group of men and experience a winter backpacking trip to the Wheeler Peak Wilderness area of New Mexico. This trip is open to the first twelve participants who are willing to head to the back country during the winter season. The age limit for participants will range from young men who are currently in the 9th grade (age 14) to men that are still willing to head up the trail for a shared adventure. Please note that this will be a strenuous adventure and some physical conditioning is advised before attempting this trip.
Click on the links below for more information concerning this trip.
- Winter Backpacking Trip Flier
- Winter Backpacking Trip Registration Form
- Winter Backpacking Trip Conditions
- Winter Backpacking Trip Equipment Check List (coming soon)
- Challengers Medical Release Form (must have for all young men age 14 through 17)
Contact Dwight Bridges or Stan Smith for more information concerning the Winter Backpacking Trip.